Putting a bench seat in place of the 2 middle seats on a 2000 Odyssey? - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > Honda Odyssey Accessories, Care and Mods > Mods, Installs and How-To's

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:52 PM

Default Putting a bench seat in place of the 2 middle seats on a 2000 Odyssey?

I have a 2000 Odyssey, which seats 7 (2 front, 2 middle and the back bench seat that holds 3). I want to take a trip with 2 adults and 6 children (under 13), and I'd like to fit 3 in the middle and 3 in the back. Can I get a removable bench seat from another Honda and put it in the middle (the middle 2 seats come out, so that wouldn't be a problem). Has anyone done this? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 06:02 AM

you could buy a bench seat that fits and have a welding shop (or DIY) fab brackets to latch on the the attaching points that the bucket seats mount in. Or source the latches from a junkyard and attach them to the bench seat... It's possible, but they don't sell an OEM direct fit bench seat for the middle row.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:07 PM

Default bench seat

Hi Adam, I know your post is from 2010 but I wanted to know if you were able to add a bench seat to your van. Thanks !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement