Nav touchscreen not working properly [Archive] - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

: Nav touchscreen not working properly

dinkygreg
10-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Hello friends..
I recently purchased 07 Odyssey Touring with navigation system. Everything is working smoothly except the navigation touchscreen. Whenever I try to press something on it, I get wrong output (eg. if I press K then A highlights and If I press the L then B highlights etc.). Does anyone have experienced the same problem ever before? Just wondering is there a way to calibrate the touchscreen so that inputs will be recognized more accurately?

Thanks..

silver bullet
12-28-2011, 06:37 PM
I have a 2007 EX-L with RES and NAV and it does the same thing. I sometimes use a plastic stylus I found to enter on the touch screen. Also you can try hitting the character just above center.

I had the dealer work on it while it was under warranty. It came back the same. I don't think they bothered doing anything to it other than trying it and saying "yeah, it does that".

Try getting a PDA stylus and see if that helps with the accuracy. Good luck, and try doing entries when you are calm so you don't get as frustrated as I do.

Queirozmano2
12-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Feel in love with it There are Too many similar applock (https://goo.gl/BCKwGq) available in Play Store. However, I swear it is the best app I have ever used cleaned up all of my junk files . It is easy to use very User friendly and the most important it's of less than 4MB that is pretty amazing .It's a small but really very powerful Optimizer. And my favorite feature is it's Boost Feature I really love it, it helps me to Free up my Device RAM close all apps that slow down my device and It also disable auto start app