How important that a automobile DVD player for you? [Archive] - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

: How important that a automobile DVD player for you?

Ackerman
07-13-2013, 04:29 AM
Recent time, every vehicle as well as car has a inbuilt multifunction dvd player in cars. Drivers can straight management the car DVD player while generating on the street via steering wheel control function, So set up a automobile DVD player in the vehicle become increasingly popular. It is not only a automobile entertainment system, but a gizmo that can generate happiness. How important that a automobile DVD player for you?

Ackerman
07-13-2013, 04:32 AM
As the first post in the page, i hope more and more people can display what you want to say or share or discuss here.

Mobstar
02-25-2014, 09:19 AM
We bought our 2010 Ody used and weren't really looking for this feature. The model we bought came with this feature which turns out to be a blessing! Our kids love it and it makes the long road trips a lot more pleasant for them! I would NEVER pay for this feature in a new vehicle. I'd much rather buy an aftermarket setup or a couple tablets at 1/10th the price!

stuartpaul12
04-21-2014, 02:42 AM
oh yes this is very important for me, because I never miss the entertainment. and this feature is very helpful for me while driving. Gps function provide me right place. I reach anywhere for using this function. please build this this dvd function and entertain me. :P

planehauler
06-19-2018, 10:57 AM
I find that, during long trips, having a CD player is essential...mostly for playing audio books on CDs. The down side: the built-in CD player in my 2010 Odyssey is subjected to considerable heat whenever the sunlight beats down on the instrument panel. Once the instrument panel & player get hot, the CD player becomes unusable. I'm then forced into switching to a plug-in player until the sun sets. This issue is present independent of whether air conditioning is/is not being used...ditto if the heater is/is not being used. Such is life in the world of electronics!