XM subscription [Archive] - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

: XM subscription

sqayum
01-07-2009, 07:09 PM
I bought my Odyssey last march and it came with complimentary XM subscription. Once that expired I got many calls from XM to renew the subscription which I denied. 6 months later they send me a bill for many months and upon inquiry I was told by their customer service that after the trial subscription expired I was supposed to call and cancel.
Did anyone else had this issue?

Ohana_Ody
03-28-2009, 02:15 PM
what the? i am at the beginning of my trial subscription and the dealer told me that the XM service will automatically cut off at the end. hmm...looks like we have to actually call them to cancel! what a rip.

newhere
03-31-2009, 09:39 PM
not only for the cars. small trick in business. we have to cancel it in person, although it's called "free trial". never automatically cut off.

passwords
04-15-2009, 09:23 PM
yes, i've charged for such things for many times, since a always forget to cancel the service.

jeretired
09-25-2010, 02:50 AM
I bought my Odyssey last march and it came with complimentary XM subscription. Once that expired I got many calls from XM to renew the subscription which I denied. 6 months later they send me a bill for many months and upon inquiry I was told by their customer service that after the trial subscription expired I was supposed to call and cancel.
Did anyone else had this issue?
We bought an '07 Touring in July, didn't find out about the "90-Day-Freebie" until I went thfough all the paperwork. When I called XM, I was told that because I was second owner, program wasn't available. Asked to talk to a supervisor (who spoke English and could understand my dilemma), was immediately told not to worry, just "slight confusion" on their part. I've got the free 90-day package but hardly think it's worth the cost given that all of our trips are relatively short. I will be sure to cancel though, thanks for heads-up!

Queirozmano2
12-08-2016, 02:06 AM
"Itís the app to have your apps are totally secure (https://goo.gl/BCKwGq), you have total privacy with with each n every content be it video, images that u don't to be seen on your phone furthermore its has got anti-theft which takes screen shot immediately when a wrong pin or Patten is keyed in..... I like the app
"