Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System [Archive] - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

: Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System

thenderson
01-22-2008, 02:15 PM
I own a 2007 Odyssey LX and was curious if an aftermarket Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System that comes in the EX-L and Touring models could be installed in the LX model, perhaps without rear view camera? Are the wiring harnesses the same between all models to allow this? The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System looks as if it would directly replace the current standard radio system and panel.

mysterl33
08-15-2008, 09:43 PM
you'll need several things and this has only been done by one person that i know of on OC... it looks like an extensive process and definitely not worth it imo.. you'll need to get a new radio that fits in that storage near the cupholders, a dvd player that goes under the driver seat, and the harness for everything.. If i were you, I'd just use a portable navi.

Brian
08-20-2008, 03:14 PM
I would look into installing an aftermarket unit. They usually have more functionality and features i.e. HD radio with navigation,bluetooth,ipod,dvd rear system control, back-up camera.... but it will cost you:) I am having an Advent double din HD with above features installed in my 03. Everything will be controlled by 7inch touch screen in double din compartment of dash (location of current radio and bin underneath) also has front and rear controlls so kids can watch dvd via headphones while you listen to whatever on vehicle speakers...if you want.