The transition to suburban fatherhood is complete - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > OOC Member Central > Greetings & Introductions

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-04-2019, 02:54 AM

Default The transition to suburban fatherhood is complete

Hello all,

Thanks for having me in your forum. My wife and I just bought a '16 LX. A couple of days after having it we noticed the backlights for the climate control, gear indicators, and all the steering wheel buttons were not coming on with the headlights. I don't know if it was this forum or another where I found the answer (interior light fuse, #25 on passenger side inside panel), but we now have working backlights and I now realize there is such wonderful place where people can compare notes on these types of things. BTW, if you posted the fuse 25 answer that solved my problem, thanks! I cannot find that thread anymore.

This is our first minivan. We have talked about getting one for a couple of years, but what really sealed the deal was renting one on a recent road trip. I am retiring my old Dakota quad cab pickup, for smog reasons, after 14 years of faithful service. i am taking over driving my wife's Kia Sorento while she drives the van. We love everything about it: the sliding doors, the extra cargo space, the bluetooth stereo, the backup camera...the list goes on. If history is any indicator, we will have this van for many years and it will be the family vehicle that my girls (ages 3 and 6) will remember as the family vehicle. I am looking forward to years of family adventures and chatting with you all.

Thanks, again, for having me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement