Things employees say to miss work - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > OOC Member Central > Water Cooler: Off-Topic Talk

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Banned

Default Things employees say to miss work

Employee didn’t want to lose the parking space in front of his house.

Employee hit a turkey while riding a bike.

Employee said he had a heart attack early that morning, but that he was “all better now."

Employee donated too much blood.

Employee’s dog was stressed out after a family reunion.

Employee was kicked by a deer.

Employee contracted mono after kissing a mailroom intern at the company holiday party and suggested the company post some sort of notice to warn others who may have kissed him.

Employee swallowed too much mouthwash.

Employee’s wife burned all his clothes and he had nothing to wear to work.

Employee’s toe was injured when a soda can fell out of the refrigerator.

Employee was up all night because the police were investigating the death of someone discovered behind her house.

Employee’s psychic told her to stay home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2019, 05:20 AM

Yes, there are indeed many workers who are trying to take time off from work as often as possible, get sick or come up with some ridiculous reasons why they cann't come to work. Not only bad workers or irresponsible people do this. Many people who are just bored at work or who sometimes are overworked, often try to arrange an extra day off for themselves. My brother has his business and I am familiar with this. He always chooses the workers very carefully. He arranges many psychological tests for an interview before hiring a person. I often help him diversify and improve his tests for employees, I look for information on the Internet for him, such as here https://booksrun.com/blog/2-most-pop...at-interviews/ . It helps to choose bona fide employees.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement