Will I lose my accounting data or company files due to QuickBooks error 1904? - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > OOC Member Central > Group Buys

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-07-2020, 01:12 AM

Default Will I lose my accounting data or company files due to QuickBooks error 1904?

Well, your accounting data or files are safe if you encounter QuickBooks error 1904, but if the frequency of occurrence is often, then it needs an immediate diagnosis. Firstly, you will need to download and install the QuickBooks tool hub, and after that, go to the installation issues menu and click QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. This process will take almost 15 to 20 minutes to complete, and after that, you can verify if the error is resolved. However, if you still face the error 1904, you will need to contact the QuickBooks support number to fix it.
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2020, 05:45 AM

In QuickBooks software, this error is quiet common when users are installing QB files. Also it arises due to the system and all files and folders are not maintained as instantly. Error 1904 indicates 'Failed to register' file path/ name/ extension.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement