FS: 18" Acura MDX Tech set. - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > OOC Member Central > Trading Post

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:16 PM

Default FS: 18" Acura MDX Tech set.

FS: I have 3 sets of new takeoff 18" Acura MDX Techs in excellent condition.
I can provide a set of Honda TPMS sensors 0624-S3V-A04 for a 05-07 Odyssey Touring DEPAX if needed.

Reuse your center caps and your lug nuts. Rims are 5x120mm, compatible with any 05-09 Odyssey.

$750 for the set, plus sh in the 48 states.
**PM me your contact info. or email me at [email protected]

Local pick up with cash in Chicagoland welcome. Will ship in the lower 48 states.

**I can provide entire setups for DEPAX or Upgrade. Bolt-on ready. I can provide you a variety of tire options and recommendations if needed. Entire sets will arrive mounted and balanced. Note that standard tires and TPMS sensors originally on the MDX are not compatible for a Odyssey DEPAX or upgrade.

I specialize in Odyssey upgrade and DEPAX options. I have helped over 80+ Odyssey owners upgrade safely and correctly. Please contact me directly if you are looking for something. I currently have several sets of rims for sale. 1/14 [email protected]
'07 Honda Accord EXL6- Graphite Pearl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2009, 01:05 AM

Sorry I do not know much about minivans, but does the Touring model with the PAX tires come with a spare and how will changing tires and wheels affect this??

If and when I buy one I want to start having some information about what I am going to do when these tires need to be replaced. Thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 10:34 PM

Default Pax

The touring models do not come with a spare. The PAX tires are expensive to replace and difficult and expensive to fix a flat. If you don't need the features of the touring model, I would get the model that does not have the Pax tires.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement