Howdy all - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > OOC Member Central > Greetings & Introductions

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-07-2019, 08:30 AM

Default Howdy all

How goes it?

I've lurked for a bit, now that the Odyssey is mine and not the wife's I figured I could join. I have some fun plans for it if I can just figure out everything.

A little about me:
Been a Honda enthusiast for as long as I can remember. I pretty much won't buy or drive anything else (rentals not included). My truck is the only traitor and that's because, well, I needed a truck. I have too many vehicles and the Odyssey is my newest toy. (Owned it for 2 years now but it's been the wife's kid hauler.) Now it's daddy's kid hauler. I'm mostly active over on s2ki.

If it's not cars I'm probably teaching someone about firearm safety and advanced shooting. Playing music, video games, or doing some other nerd ****. Or trying to convince my wife that I need to quit work and focus on racing.

As far as they Odyssey:
05 Elite silver. Currently has Pilot wheels on it. I'll be using those in the winter and running my Watanabes in the spring/summer (gotta depax and get spacers). I have a BC racing coil over kit to install. Currently she has a rear caliper issue. So I'm going to see about fitting s2k calipers back there, or rebuilding or something else. I have a spare set of s2k and RSX-S calipers laying around so those are step one.

Other plans include manual swapping and turboing. I'm still trying to figure out the ECU though, so if you have threads to toss my way feel free.

My wife thinks I'm insane but what dad doesn't want to pick up the kids in a lowered, boosted, manual mini van? Just me....oh well.

Cheers,

Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2019, 11:43 AM

Pictures or it never happened. Lol welcome to the club.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement