2005 Honda Odyssey Front Wheel Bearing - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > Honda Odyssey > 2005-2010 (3rd Gen) Official Specs, Features, Etc.

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-12-2019, 09:51 PM

Default 2005 Honda Odyssey Front Wheel Bearing

Hello All, new to the forum from the great state of NY. I am going to be replacing or at least trying to replace the left front wheel bearing on my Odyssey. I know it is not an easy job and I want to buy a good bearing but if I can save a few bucks on a quality aftermarket part that would also be nice. I have heard that some aftermarket bearings may have issues with the magnetic ring that is picked up by the ABS sensor. I am curious to know if any of you have any experience with this or any brand recommendations would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2019, 10:56 AM

Default 2005 Honda Odyssey Front Wheel Bearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardo View Post
Hello All, new to the forum from the great state of NY. I am going to be replacing or at least trying to replace the left front wheel bearing on my Odyssey. I know it is not an easy job and I want to buy a good bearing but if I can save a few bucks on a quality aftermarket part that would also be nice. I have heard that some aftermarket bearings may have issues with the magnetic ring that is picked up by the ABS sensor. I am curious to know if any of you have any experience with this or any brand recommendations would be appreciated.

New to the forum too, just purchased a 2006 odyssey, I also own an auto repair shop and can tell you from experience, OEM, timken or moog are premium brands and you shouldnít have any issues with them, Iíve used them over the years and not one vehicle has come back. Iíve also had good luck with autozone duralast but only their Gold parts, they should be a cheaper alternative.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gonzo4motion; 12-29-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement