chance to catch linebacker DeAndre Levy - Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum
Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum

Go Back   Honda Odyssey Owners Club Forum > Honda Odyssey > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

OdysseyOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Odyssey Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-05-2019, 09:37 PM

Default chance to catch linebacker DeAndre Levy

Zach Fucale will start Canadas World Junior opener against Slovakia on Boxing day. NMD Cheap . Canada head coach Benoit Groulx informed the 19-year-old he would be the teams starter on the ice during Thursdays practice. Fucale - who started four games for Canada at the 2014 tournament - posted a 14-save shutout in the teams 6-0 handling of Switzerland Tuesday night in Montreal. Were comfortable with both goalies, but we just think it was normal to start with the goalie who was there last year and give him a chance, said Groulx, who would not commit to starting either Fucale or backup goalie Eric Comrie against Germany on Saturday. Its a good feeling, Fucale said of earning the first start. Tomorrow Im starting and it is what it is. Afterwards if its Comrie or me I donít think the guys in the room care that much. Comrie made 17 saves in Canadas 5-2 pre-tournament victory over Sweden Sunday night, with one of the goals coming on a William Nylander penalty shot. Fucale got the start in the teams pre-tournament opener against Russia on Friday, making 18 saves in a 2-1 overtime loss. In 24 games with the Halifax Mooseheads this season, Fucale has posted a 13-9-2 record with a 3.20 goals-against average and an .890 save percentage. He was traded to the Quebec Remparts shortly after arriving at Canadas selection camp. Fucale went 2-2 as part of Canadas fourth-place showing at the 2014 World Juniors with a 2.42 goals-against. Fucale said his experience since the 2014 tournament has helped him prepare for this years World Juniors. Iíve been through a lot the last year, the netminder said. Ive learned lessons and thats helped me to improve. Im in a much better place now than I was last year. Im happy about it and Im excited to get it going. Canada made one minor change to their forward lines on Thursday, moving Nic Petan to centre on third line after playig left wing against Switzerland. I just feel more comfortable in the middle, Petan of the change, with getting the puck more and working down low and just controlling the play. The defensive pairings went unchanged on Thursday from the Switzerland game. Canadas Thursday Practice Lines Forwards Domi-Reinhart-Duclair Ritchie-McDavid-Lazar Paul-Petan-Fabbri Crouse-Gauthier-Virtanen Point Defence Nurse-Theodore Morrissey-Bowey Morin-Hicketts Heatherington Goaltender Fucale Comrie NMD For Sale .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. NMD Outlet . PETERSBURG, Florida Ė Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. https://www.cheapnmdoutlet.com/ . More importantly, he is trying to show his young teammates the Colorado are still post-season contenders. He hopes winning a series at home was a fresh start. DETROIT -- Ndamukong Suh mightve gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field. Suhs illegal low block in Detroits game on Sunday against Minnesota will be reviewed for potential discipline, NFL spokesman Randall Liu confirmed Monday in an email to The Associated Press. Suh, a Lions defensive tackle, hit Vikings centre John Sullivan during an interception return and the penalty against him negated a touchdown during Detroits 34-24 win. Suh said he wasnt going after Sullivans knees, adding the two talked about it at halftime. "I spoke to him, were good," Suh said after Sundays game. "So thats all that matters." Sullivan said afterward the hit was part of the game and it was penalized, and on Monday he didnt seem interested in fanning the flames. "He apologized and said there was no intent to injure. Its fine," he said. "I think guys get caught up in the play sometimes. So, sometimes things happen. Its hard to even remember what you do when you get caught up in the moment. I appreciate the fact that he came up to me and said something, yeah." Minnesota defensive lineman Jared Allen said theres no place for that type of hit. "I got to know Suh at the Pro Bowl last year, and hes a good dude, but thats uncalled for," Allen told reporters Sunday in Detroit. "This is a fraternity. Inn the NFL, you try and take care of guys. NMD Discount. Granted, things happen and guys are going to make hits and some things are going to be borderline. But you cant take a dudes legs out from behind on an interception when hes running down the field." Lions players werent available Monday, but coach Jim Schwartz talked about the hit, which took place behind the play when Sullivan appeared to have no chance to catch linebacker DeAndre Levy, who was heading to the end zone after his interception. "I talked to (Suh) on the field about it, because obviously it cost us," Schwartz said. "I dont think it was any attempt to injure or things like that. It wasnt 40 yards behind the play. It wasnt hitting a guy from behind -- some of the things that weve seen from some other players recently, going low and hitting guys from behind. In my mind, the biggest thing was taking some momentum away from us at that point, and also taking that score off the board." The NFL fined Suh $30,000 last year for unnecessary roughness because he kicked Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin area. He was suspended for two games in 2011 after he stomped on Green Bays Evan Dietrich-Smith. Suh has also been fined in previous seasons for roughing up quarterbacks: Cincinnatis Andy Dalton, Chicagos Jay Cutler and Clevelands Jake Delhomme. ' ' '
Sponsored Links
Advertisement